For Reference Only - Some Applications May Vary.
- Price $39.33Ships Today
- Price $62.00Ships Today
- Price $28.33Ships Today
- Price $31.33Ships Today
- Price $50.00Ships Today
- Price $9.99Ships Today
- Price $28.50Ships Today
- Price $24.44Ships Today
- Price $67.16Ships within 72 hours
- Price $151.99Ships within 72 hours
- Price $172.33Ships within 72 hours
- Price $123.00Ships within 72 hours
- Price $35.55Ships within 72 hours
- Price $58.99Ships within 72 hours
- Price $36.60Ships within 72 hours
- Price $158.33Ships within 72 hours
- Price $120.43Ships within 72 hours
- Price $23.99Ships within 72 hours
- Price $26.76Ships within 72 hours
- Price $47.20Ships within 72 hours
- Price $16.70Ships within 72 hours
- Price $19.84Ships within 72 hours
- Price $27.54Ships within 72 hours
- Price $29.37Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $9.71Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $17.47Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $29.77Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
When it comes to installing mud flaps on your truck or heavy vehicle, it can be important to understand that these won’t just look good and keep everything nice and clean - they also work to protect the wheel well and bodywork from unsightly dings and damage.
If the mud flaps you install aren’t the proper size or are incorrectly installed, you may find yourself paying out a second time to rectify any issues that may arise.
Mud, gravel, and other types of debris that you may pick up while driving can cause damage to not only your truck, but also to other vehicles on the road around you. Bottom flaps and mud flap weights can be installed to improve the function of traditional mud flaps, so that truck owners can drive in peace knowing that everything is well-protected.
Without bottom flaps, your truck could potentially fall victim to damage caused by debris coming loose from your tires while driving. Even small dings can cause issues with paintwork that may lead to rusting (as water, oil, road chemicals, and more will be able to penetrate and affect the underlying metalwork).
Do bottom flaps come in different styles and materials?
The good news is that bottom flaps come in a range of styles and materials, so that your truck can not only perform at its best, but look good while doing so. Plenty of drivers like to install mud flaps that fit the aesthetic of their heavy vehicle, and bottom flaps and weights can match this just as well.
Here at Big Rig World, we have a wide selection of bottom flap and mud flap weights to ensure that your truck functions at top capacity without missing out on style. Simply browse our products below or get in touch with one of our expert technicians for assistance or advice when it comes to installation. We will be happy to source parts if you can’t find what you are looking for right now and we only partner with leading manufacturers to bring you the best quality bottom flaps and mud flap weights around.