For Reference Only - Some Applications May Vary.
- Price $59.56Ships within 72 hours
- Price $22.34Ships within 72 hours
- Price $115.51Ships within 72 hours
- Price $62.79Ships within 72 hours
- Price $75.69Ships within 72 hours
- Price $45.04Ships within 72 hours
- Price $42.61Ships within 72 hours
- Price $23.63Ships within 72 hours
- Price $127.09Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $81.96Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $71.81Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $79.27Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $87.77Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $67.43Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $102.26Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $114.79Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
As the right mud flaps can ensure the continued protection of wheel wells and even the underbed construction of trucks and heavy vehicles, it can be important that they are properly installed for maximum performance. When looking at mud flap brackets, bar brackets are typically the standard solution, but this doesn't make them any less functional than their counterparts. In fact, they can offer a higher level of support for mud flaps and keep them in the correct position for longer.
Why opt for bar brackets for mud flaps?
Bar brackets are the most sturdy option when it comes to these types of brackets, as mud flaps will be secured across a mud flap arm or hanger. This will hold the mud flap securely and also ensure that height conditions are met when safety regulations are placed by governing bodies. When selecting bar brackets, be sure to measure the size of your current mud flaps and consider their shape, to minimise issues with installation and increase overall functionality.
Important features of bar mud flap brackets
Bar brackets and hangers will come in both straight and angled designs to meet the needs of a host of trucks. They are constructed using stainless steel and kits will come with all the necessary fixtures and fittings for proper installation.
Big Rig World offers a host of bar brackets from leading manufacturers and brands, as well as bar bracket kits below, so simply scroll through to find what you need. If you are looking for something different, don’t hesitate to contact one of our expert advisors, as we may be able to source the right bar bracket for you. If you need help with installation or selecting the right size, we are also here to assist with all your inquiries. Don’t leave your mud flaps to the elements with poor installation, get a bar bracket and ensure your peace of mind today.