Stud - Taperlock
- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
Also called as threaded rods. Typically fully threaded or threaded on both ends.
Cat® Fastener & Hardware parts are designed for specific applications based on size, strength, clamp load, and past performance. This is information other manufacturers do not have. They are selected to last until rebuild or the life of the machine. While it may seem as though non-Cat hardware and fasteners are suitable for your machine, no other company knows your equipment like we do.
• Cat fasteners & hardware are manufactured to precise specifications and are built for durability, reliability, productivity
• Strength & Quality – Fasteners meet or exceed ISO, ASTM, ASME & SAE requirements
• Coatings that meet special requirements for different applications (RoHS compliant)
• You can trust Cat Fasteners & Hardware to help you build it, maintain it, or fix it - for most machine and workshop applications throughout the world
- Coating: Plain finish
- Grade: Plain finish
- Hole Thread Pitch: 16
- Locking Feature: Dimensions and tolerances for straight, taperlock, and interference thread studs. Metric thread sizes M5 through M64 and unified inch thread sizes � through 1-� inches are covered.
- Material Description: A286 (High temperature alloy)
- Screw Length - A (in): 1 11/16
- Stud Type: Taper Lock
- Thread: Coarse Thread UNC
- Thread Size (in - TPI) (in): 3/8 - 16
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.