- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
Cat® spring parts come in a variety of strengths and sizes to fit specific applications. Our springs are engineered to provide the best performance in a variety of applications, offering optimal rate and load at assembly. With in-house testing and performance history tracking for use in specific applications, you can count on Cat springs for consistent assembly loads, resulting in superior reliability and functionality in your machine. Cat springs are manufactured to precise specifications and are built for durability, reliability, and productivity for the lifetime of your machine. You can trust Cat Springs to help you build it, maintain it, or fix it. No other company knows your equipment like we do — trust in Cat.
• Springs meet or exceed current standards and material grades.
• RoHS compliant
• Machine and workshop applications
- Coating: phos/oil
- Material Description: Steel
- Notes: Solid Length: 45.72, Free length: 124.71, Assembled Length: 96.52, Load at Assembled Length: 92.52, Total Coils: 18, Spring Rate NMM: 3.27
- Wire Diameter - C (in): 2.49
Dealer Territory Limited
|Old Part No.:||2N6005|
|Ship time unit||Hours|
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.