Bearing - Sleeve
Cat® Sleeve Bearing
Cat machine linkage sleeve bearings support rotational movement between machine frames, linkages and work tools. They are found mostly in the arms, links, and cylinders of machines. Genuine Cat pins and sleeve bearings are specifically designed to operate as a system to deliver the performance you expect.
• Material: Steel backed aluminum
• Inside Diameter: 53.53 mm (2.11 in)
• Outside Diameter: 56.03 mm (2.2 in)
Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.
- Inside Diameter (in): 2.11
- Inside Diameter (mm): 53.5
- Length (in): 1.53
- Length (mm): 39
- Material Description: Steel backed aluminum
- Outside Diameter (in): 2.2
- Outside Diameter (mm): 56
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.