Cat® Low Pressure Sensor
- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
Cat low pressure sensors use capacitance or strain gage based technology that generates an output signal (Analog or PWM) that is proportional to the applied pressure. The sensors are available with a variety of electrical connectors and process connection types.
• Small form factor
• Easy installation
• Available with integral connector or various harness lengths
• Low pressure sensors are primarily used on engine related applications such as air systems, exhaust after treatment systems, fuel systems, engine oil systems, etc.
• Cat pressure sensors are application specific sensors. Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.
- Connector Pin Count: 3-pin
- Sensor Type: Pressure
|Old Part No.:||1946725|
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.