Low Pressure Sensor
Cat® Low Pressure Sensor
Cat low pressure sensors use capacitance or strain gage based technology that generates an output signal (Analog or PWM) that is proportional to the applied pressure. The sensors are available with a variety of electrical connectors and process connection types.
• Small form factor
• Easy installation
• Available with integral connector or various harness lengths
• Low pressure sensors are primarily used on engine related applications such as air systems, exhaust after treatment systems, fuel systems, engine oil systems, etc.
• Cat pressure sensors are application specific sensors. Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.
- Connector Type: 3 Pin DT
- Hole Thread Size (in): SAE #4F
- Voltage (VAC): 5 DC Regulated
ENGINEER SUPPORT TRACTOR
ENGINE - TRUCK
ENGINE - MACHINE
ENGINE - INDUSTRIAL
LOAD, HAUL, DUMP
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.