Sensor Assembly - Position
Position Sensor Assembly
Cat® Position Sensor Assembly (PEEC Timing)
- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
Timing position sensors are used by engine management systems (ECMs) to advance or retard timing of engine components.
• Accurate feedback control
• Meets or exceeds all emission standards
• Fuel injection, ignition system timing, spark timing, engine oil, ECM, crankshaft
• Cat sensors are application specific sensors. Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.
- Connector Type: 1 PIN 4 SOCKET HD10
- Overall Height (in): 1.21
- Overall Height (mm): 30.9
- Overall Length (in): 10.7
- Overall Length (mm): 271.7
- Overall Width (in): 1.21
- Overall Width (mm): 30.9
- Wire Length (in): 3.93
- Wire Length (mm): 100
|Old Part No.:||1294501|
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.