Sensor Assembly - Position
Position Sensor Assembly
Cat® Position Sensor Assembly (PEEC Timing)
Timing position sensors are used by engine management systems (ECMs) to advance or retard timing of engine components.
• Accurate feedback control
• Meets or exceeds all emission standards
• Fuel injection, ignition system timing, spark timing, engine oil, ECM, crankshaft
• Cat sensors are application specific sensors. Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.
- Connector Type: 1 PIN 4 SOCKET HD10
- Overall Height (in): 1.21
- Overall Height (mm): 30.9
- Overall Length (in): 10.7
- Overall Length (mm): 271.7
- Overall Width (in): 1.21
- Overall Width (mm): 30.9
- Wire Length (in): 3.93
- Wire Length (mm): 100
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.