Seal O Ring
Seal O Ring
O-Rings are mainly used in static application as both axial or radial seals to prevent leakage and contamination.
Cat® O-Rings are made from materials that are matched to the fluids, temperatures and pressures found in Cat® engines and machines. The materials resist wear and extrusion, and provide superior resistance to seal compression set. In addition, certain Cat® O-Rings are coated with PTFE to minimize seal twisting and cutting during seal installation.
Dimensions of our O-Rings are consistently held to tight tolerances to ensure they fit properly into seal grooves with the necessary seal compression.
With over 2500 O-Rings in different sizes and materials, Cat® O-Rings are your best solution for your Cat and other mobile equipment O-Ring needs.
Cat® sealing system uses a robust design, testing, and validation process. Buy the latest Genuine Cat seal to protect your investment.
O-Rings are used in a wide variety of applications throughout the entire Cat® product line.
- Applications: Automotive air conditioner seals; High temperature flex boot seals; High temperature power steering seals; Higher temperature hydraulic seals; Middle cylinder liner seals
- Coating: PTFE - Polytetrafluoroethylene
- Compatible With: Abrasion resistant; Diesel fuels; Diester lubricants; Ozone; Petroleum oils, greases; Refrigerant HFC - 134a (Non-Freon); Silicone fluids; Steam; Water base engine coolants
- Cross Section Diameter (in): 0.17
- Inside Diameter (in): 5.55
- Material: HNBR - Hydrogenated Nitrile, HNBR (78)
- Material Description: HNBR provides excellent abrasion and cut resistance. It works well with Air, Engine Oil, Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Oil and Automatic Transmission Fluid applications. Some formulas may be used with Coolant/Urea. Do not use with Biodiesel.
- Not Compatible With: Aromatic and oxygenated gasolines; Automotive and aircraft brake fluids; Chlorinated hydrocarbons; Ethers; Ketones; Phosphate ester fluids
- Notes: Dimensions and Material Descriptions provided for reference only. Color may differ from image.
- Primary Sealing Material: Rubber
- Seal/O-Ring Type: Standard
- Temperature (°F): -40° - 275°
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.