O-Rings are used in static sealing and some dynamic applications.
Cat® O-Rings are made from materials that are matched to the fluids, temperatures and pressures found in Cat engines and machines. The materials resist wear and extrusion, and provide superior resistance to seal compression set. In addition, certain Cat O-Rings are coated with PTFE to minimize seal twisting and cutting during seal installation.
Dimensions of our O-Rings are consistently held to tight tolerances to ensure they fit properly into seal grooves with the necessary seal compression.
With over 2500 O-Rings in different sizes and materials, Cat O-Rings are your best solution for your Cat and other mobile equipment O-Ring needs.
Cat Sealing systems protect more expensive parts from leaks and contamination. Protect your investment with Genuine Cat Seals.
O-Rings are used in many static and dynamic joints throughout Cat machines and engines.
- Applications: Automotive air conditioner seals; High temperature flex boot seals; High temperature power steering seals; Higher temperature hydraulic seals; Middle cylinder liner seals
- Coating: PTFE - Polytetrafluoroethylene
- Compatible With: Abrasion resistant; Diesel fuels; Diester lubricants; Ozone; Petroleum oils, greases; Refrigerant HFC - 134a (Non-Freon); Silicone fluids; Steam; Water base engine coolants
- Cross Section Diameter (in): 0.21
- Dash Size (in): 345
- Inside Diameter (in): 3.98
- Material: HNBR (78), HNBR - Hydrogenated Nitrile
- Material Description: HNBR provides excellent abrasion and cut resistance. It works well with Air, Engine Oil, Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Oil and Automatic Transmission Fluid applications. Some formulas may be used with Coolant/Urea. Do not use with Biodiesel.
- Not Compatible With: Aromatic and oxygenated gasolines; Automotive and aircraft brake fluids; Chlorinated hydrocarbons; Ethers; Ketones; Phosphate ester fluids
- Notes: Dimensions and Material Descriptions provided for reference only. Color may differ from image.
- Primary Sealing Material: Rubber
- Seal/O-Ring Type: Standard
- Temperature (°F): -40° - 275°
ENGINEER SUPPORT TRACTOR
ENGINE - TRUCK
ENGINE - GENERATOR SET
ENGINE - INDUSTRIAL
ARTICULATED DUMP TRUCK
UNDERGROUND ARTICULATED TRUCK
EXPANDED MINING PRODUCTS
LOAD, HAUL, DUMP
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.