- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
O-Rings are mainly used in static application as both axial or radial seals to prevent leakage and contamination.
Cat® O-Rings are made from materials that are matched to the fluids, temperatures and pressures found in Cat® engines and machines. The materials resist wear and extrusion, and provide superior resistance to seal compression set. In addition, certain Cat® O-Rings are coated with PTFE to minimize seal twisting and cutting during seal installation.
Dimensions of our O-Rings are consistently held to tight tolerances to ensure they fit properly into seal grooves with the necessary seal compression.
With over 2500 O-Rings in different sizes and materials, Cat® O-Rings are your best solution for your Cat and other mobile equipment O-Ring needs.
Cat® sealing system uses a robust design, testing, and validation process. Buy the latest Genuine Cat seal to protect your investment.
O-Rings are used in a wide variety of applications throughout the entire Cat® product line.
- Applications: Electrical system seals; High temperature air seals; High temperature static grease seals
- Coating: None
- Compatible With: Air; Diacetone alcohol; Ethylene glycol; Extreme high/low temperatures; High aniline point oil; Iso-butyl alcohol; Ozone & UV light; Polyglycol
- Cross Section Diameter (in): 0.28
- Inside Diameter (in): 3.72
- Material: VMQ - Silicone, Silicone (70)
- Material Description: Silicone performs well in a wide range of temperatures -- from extremely low to moderately high -- and is excellent in Air applications. It is also compatible with Engine Oil. It has limited strength and abrasion/cut resistance, so it is better in low pressure applications. Silicone should not be used with Diesel Fuel, Coolant/Urea, Hydraulic Oil, Automatic Transmission Fluid or Biodiesel.
- Not Compatible With: Acetone; Aromatic hydrocarbons; EP oil; Fuel oil; Gasoline; Ketones; Low aniline point oils; Petroleum oils; Steam & hot water
- Notes: Dimensions and Material Descriptions provided for reference only. Color may differ from image.
- Primary Sealing Material: Rubber
- Seal/O-Ring Type: Standard
- Temperature (°F): -50 - 300
|Old Part No.:||5H7704|
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.