- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
Liner Seals are circular seals with variable cross sectional geometry used to prevent leakage and contamination.
Cat® Liner Seals are made of elastomeric materials that is matched to the fluid, temperature, and in Cat engines.
Dimensions of our Seals and Rings are consistently held to tight tolerances to ensure they fit properly into seal grooves with the necessary seal compression.
Cat® sealing system uses a robust design, testing, and validation process. Buy the latest Genuine Cat® seal to protect your investment.
Liner seals are used in Cat® engines.
- Cross Section Height (in): 0.07
- Cross Section Width (in): 0.17
- Inside Diameter (in): 5.52
- Material: HNBR - Hydrogenated Nitrile
- Material Description: HNBR provides excellent abrasion and cut resistance. It works well with Air, Engine Oil, Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Oil and Automatic Transmission Fluid applications. Some formulas may be used with Coolant/Urea. Do not use with Biodiesel.
- Notes: Dimensions and Material Descriptions provided for reference only. Color may differ from image.
|Old Part No.:||1043560|
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.