- Material Description: Plated Steel
- O-ring Seal: 3J-1907
- Thread Size (in - TPI) (in): 9/16 - 18
Threaded plug with O-ring Sealing
Cat® Threaded caps and plugs are held to the highest standards of quality and reliability. These caps and plugs are manufactured to exacting tolerances to ensure leak free connections. Each Cat Threaded Cap and Plug is designed to meet or exceed industry standards for operating pressure, assembly torque capability, and corrosion protection to ensure a long life and proper machine functionality.
• Fluid transfer system components
• Designed to meet or exceed the performance of industry standard parts and provide leak free connections
• Available with a variety of drive types for convenience (Internal Hex, External Hex, Square, etc.)
• The image provided is for reference only. Cap or plug construction may differ slightly from the image depicted, but the part is designed to be interchangeable with the OEM part.
Threaded caps and plugs are designed to stop fluid flow and hold pressure when properly assembled with other fluid system components. Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.