Cat® Packing (Sound Suppression)
Cat sound suppression components are integrated into the design of Cat heavy duty equipment to block and absorb noise. Cat component provides vibration isolation, thermal insulation and sound absorption in the engine compartment of Cat heavy equipment.
• Material: Expanded graphite
• Fuel, oil and water resistant
• Thermal and vibration resistance
• Designed for use in engine enclosure
• Material Thickness: 10 mm (0.39 in)
Cat sound suppression components are used in heavy duty Cat equipment to reduce machine operation noise to safe levels based on national and international standards. Quality you expect for your equipment.
- Material Description: Expanded graphite
- Overall Length (in): 0.39
- Overall Length (mm): 10
- Overall Width (in): 9.45
- Overall Width (mm): 240
- Thickness (in): 0.39
- Thickness (mm): 10
ENGINE - TRUCK
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.