Part# 1979322 OLD# -
- Cylinder liners are fitted into engine blocks and prevent pistons from wearing through cylinder bores
- Inside surfaces feature a uniform cross hatch pattern for faster ring seating, proper ring seal, uniform oil distribution, and long life.
- Flanges are roll burnished in the radius for increased strength and resistance to cracking.
- Heat-treated high-grade gray iron construction provides exceptional strength and long life.
- Controlled flange head thickness guarantees a precise match with the block and head.
- Precise manufacturing tolerances ensure perfectly round bores for efficient oil control and proper fit in Cat® engine blocks.
- Height (in): 6.9
- Length (in): 12.8
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.