For Reference Only - Some Applications May Vary.
- Price $42.65Ships Today
- Price $38.73Ships Today
- Price $20.79Ships Today
- Price $21.31Ships Today
- Price $5.29Ships Today
- Price $12.71Ships Today
- Price $8.03Ships Today
- Price $10.16Ships within 72 hours
- Price $15.89Ships within 72 hours
- Price $6.97Ships within 72 hours
- Price $6.35Ships within 72 hours
- Price $8.43Ships within 72 hours
- Price $3.23Ships within 72 hours
- Price $19.36Ships within 72 hours
- Price $39.06Ships within 72 hours
- Price $42.82Ships within 72 hours
- Price $31.70Ships within 72 hours
- Price $31.19Ships within 72 hours
- Price $14.84Ships within 72 hours
- Price $4.81Ships within 72 hours
- Price $3.64Ships within 72 hours
- Price $15.13Ships within 72 hours
- Price $33.69Ships within 72 hours
- Price $18.58Ships within 72 hours
- Price $3.68Ships within 72 hours
- Price $11.36Ships within 72 hours
- Price $2.45Ships within 72 hours
High-quality license lights for trucks at Big Rig World
In many states and countries, license lights are essential to keep your truck legal on the road. The lights are typically located above or around the license plate and are designed to illuminate it in low-light conditions, whether at night or during bad weather. Besides complying with traffic regulations, license plates also improve visibility and safety on the road.
At Big Rig World, we offer a wide selection of license lights for trucks. Our inventory includes license light fixtures and LED license light bulbs from trusted brands like Grote, Truck-Lite, and Maxxima. Whether you need to replace a burned-out bulb or upgrade your license light to a more efficient LED version, we have the right product for your needs.
What types of license lights are available?
Depending on their shape and size, license lights come in different types and mounting options, depending on your truck’s make and model. This includes surface mount, grommet mount, and under 80” license lights.
Surface mount license lights are designed to mount directly on the truck’s surface, usually with screws, and are perfect for flat surfaces. If you’re dealing with pre-drilled holes instead of flat surfaces, grommet mount license lights might work better. These lights use a rubber grommet to secure the light and place and provide a weather-tight seal.
If your trailer is less than 80 inches wide and has a slim profile, you might need special under 80” license lights to make sure it fits.
Why buy from Big Rig World?
Here at Big Rig World, you’ll find the highest quality truck parts and products from reputable manufacturers, ensuring reliability. Our knowledgeable staff is always available to help you find the right product for your needs, and our competitive pricing will allow you to get the best value for your money.
Ordering from Big Rig World is simple and easy, and we offer fast shipping worldwide to save you valuable time, delivering to rural destinations and ready to meet any unique requests you might have.