Standard Efficiency Fuel Filter
- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
Cat® Standard Efficiency Fuel Filters are recommended for normal duty filtration in a wide range of Cat equipment. Cat Filters use fiberglass spiral roving and acrylic beads to keep filter media pleats from flexing as fluid travels through the media, ensuring contaminants are captured and held. This is important any time your engine is running, but is particularly important during machine cold start and shutdown. Pleats in will-fit filters often flex, releasing contaminants through the filter media into the “clean” side where they cause additional component wear.
Cat filters help prevent damage to your fuel system and keep your Cat machinery performing at optimum levels. Designed and manufactured by the same company that makes your Cat iron, we provide quality parts to ensure long-term integrity of your equipment.
Choosing genuine Cat Filters protects your equipment – and your bottom line.
• Designed by Caterpillar to be an integrated component of your critical fuel system
• Only available from Caterpillar
• No one knows Cat Fuel Systems better than Caterpillar
• Cat Filters perform better than will-fitters – see the test results
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.