- Cylinder liners are fitted into engine blocks and prevent pistons from wearing through cylinder bores
- Inside surfaces feature a uniform cross hatch pattern for faster ring seating, proper ring seal, uniform oil distribution, and long life.
- Flanges are roll burnished in the radius for increased strength and resistance to cracking.
- Heat-treated high-grade gray iron construction provides exceptional strength and long life.
- Controlled flange head thickness guarantees a precise match with the block and head.
- Precise manufacturing tolerances ensure perfectly round bores for efficient oil control and proper fit in Cat® engine blocks.
|Old Part No.:||1979330|
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.