For Reference Only - Some Applications May Vary.
- Price $215.00Ships within 72 hours
- Price $27.17Ships within 72 hours
- Price $85.83Ships within 72 hours
- Price $51.28Ships within 72 hours
- Price $78.79Ships within 72 hours
- Price $49.28Ships within 72 hours
- Price $42.65Ships within 72 hours
- Price $157.00Ships within 72 hours
- Price $23.33Ships within 72 hours
- Price $37.67Ships within 72 hours
- Price $130.03Ships within 72 hours
- Price $25.69Ships within 72 hours
- Price $35.01Ships within 72 hours
- Price $46.01Ships within 72 hours
- Price $47.43Ships within 72 hours
- Price $60.87Ships within 72 hours
- Price $74.14Ships within 72 hours
- Price $21.69Ships within 72 hours
- Price $13.66Ships within 72 hours
- Price $29.10Ships within 72 hours
- Price $341.04Ships Today
- Price $35.36Ships Today
- Price $13.15Ships Today
- Price $49.28Ships Today
- Price $63.67Ships Today
- Price $92.33Ships Today
- Price $90.34Ships Today
- Price $123.44Ships Today
- Price $147.39Ships Today
- Price $22.04Ships Today
Secure, Weatherproof Door Seals for Semi Trucks
When it comes to the security of your truck or heavy vehicle, many drivers overlook the importance of door seals. Also known as weather stripping or automotive seals, these rubber strips work to create a strong bond between a vehicle’s door and frame (as well as for windows). Seals can act as both a barrier against water entry, dust and small debris, bugs and even cold or hot air, as well as an insulator to maintain the temperature and noise levels inside the vehicle.
As these seals are made of rubber, they can be prone to wear and tear and can even come away from the bodywork if there is degradation of adhesive or if they are pulled on too hard.
Do my door seals need replacing?
If your seals are failing to perform, you may notice that heat escapes quickly from your cab or that it’s not as cool as it should be when running the air conditioning, whistling sounds, an increased level of outside noise, leaks, or draughts. Damage may be visibly noticeable, but the rubber can also become stiff (this can occur if you leave your truck in sunny spots often or for long periods of time), or flatten if doors are frequently used. If you notice your door sounds louder when you close it, this can also be an indicator of a less-than-perfect door seal.
It’s no secret that the better the quality of the seal, the more effective it will be, so shop our range of door seals right here at Big Rig World. From door sill seals to window seals, inner belts and window extrusions - we have a wide range in stock to suit your needs.
Quick checks for door seal functionality
To see if your door seal is doing its job, there are a few quick checks you can perform. First, you can visually check for cracking and holes, feel around for brittleness, or listen to the source of whistling noises if these are occurring. If you find any issues, it’s so simple to order your new door seals right here at Big Rig World.