Air Cleaner Kits
For Reference Only - Some Applications May Vary.
- Price $1,892.33Ships within 72 hours
- Price $1,820.67Ships within 72 hours
- Price $1,831.87Ships within 72 hours
- Price $1,606.70Ships within 72 hours
- Price $1,854.26Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $1,859.86Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $540.79Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $817.77Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $234.34Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $805.56Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $2,370.40Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $1,762.59Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $1,826.27Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
- Price $1,595.50Ships within 3 to 6 weeks
High Performing Air Cleaner Kits for Semi Truck Needs
Any part of your truck or heavy vehicle can be deemed as essential, so it can be a worthwhile idea to ensure that every component functions exactly as it should. From the right truck filters throughout your vehicle to air cleaner kits, each has its own role to keep you on the road.
Why do I need an air cleaner?
Having an air cleaner installed can help to maximize your truck’s performance, fuel consumption and minimize the risk of breakdowns and unnecessary wear and tear - and each of these aspects can save you time, money and stress whether you are working on construction sites or driving long distances.
When to replace your air cleaner
If you notice that your truck is slowly decreasing in function, it may be time to replace your air cleaner. Many air cleaner kits will come with a suggested use time, so this can be a good indicator of when to get a new model, but if you spend the majority of your time driving in particularly dusty or sandy conditions, you may need to replace it sooner. Our experts here at Big Rig World suggest keeping an eye on the respective replacement time, as it can be a better idea to prevent damage and potential risk than waiting for something bad to happen before being proactive.
Why choose air cleaner kits
There may be times when you simply need to upgrade parts (like air cleaner bands), but sometimes, getting an air cleaner kit will be more worthwhile. These typically come with the entire air cleaner setup and can be installed with ease. It can be important to take a look at your existing installation to define the desired size and shape of a new purchase, but also consider flow rates and cleaning capacity to ensure you get the right level of performance.
Browse our wide selection of car cleaners right now, or if you need advice, don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our expert technicians. We are on hand to help!