Cat® Coil Assembly
Cat ignition coils provide the high voltage needed for the spark plug in aftertreatment regeneration device to burn off remaining particulate matter in exhaust fumes.
• Ignition coil with partial coil encasing mounting bracket
• Wiring harness with 3 pin wiring connector
• Two white reference dots located at ignition connection
• Designed for heavy duty environments
Coils are used in aftertreatment regeneration ignition device systems. Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat dealer for more information.
- Connector Type: 3 Pin
- Material Description: Steel
- Overall Height (in): 2.8
- Overall Length (in): 5.1
- Overall Width (in): 3.8
- Pins: 3
- Temperature (°F): -22 to 266 (Range)
- Wire Length (in): 11.8
|Old Part No.:||2894829|
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.