Cat® Coil Assembly
- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
Cat ignition coils provide the high voltage needed for the spark plug in aftertreatment regeneration device to burn off remaining particulate matter in exhaust fumes.
• Ignition coil with partial coil encasing mounting bracket
• Wiring harness with 3 pin wiring connector
• Two white reference dots located at ignition connection
• Designed for heavy duty environments
Coils are used in aftertreatment regeneration ignition device systems. Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat dealer for more information.
- Connector Type: 3 Pin
- Material Description: Steel
- Overall Height (in): 2.8
- Overall Length (in): 5.1
- Overall Width (in): 3.8
- Pins: 3
- Temperature (°F): -22 to 266 (Range)
- Wire Length (in): 11.8
Dealer Territory Limited
|Old Part No.:||2967724|
|Ship time unit||Hours|
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.