Sensor - Speed
Cat® Active Single Hall Effect Speed Sensor
- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
Cat single Hall effect sensors have Hall elements. Active Hall effect sensors require an external electrical power supply. Waveform is function of the target gear square wave output. Frequency is proportional to surface speed of the target gear as it passes the sensor, but the voltage level is not (unlike passive speed sensors). Hall effect sensors can detect down to zero speed (unlike passive speed sensors).
• One Hall element
• One output, 3 wires (power, return, signal)
• Available in both fixed nose length and adjustable depth housings
• Used where zero speed or near-zero speed detection is required.
• Transmission output speed
- External Thread Size: 3/4 - 16
- Overall Length (in): 2.20
- Overall Length (mm): 55.8
- Thread Length (in): 0.78
- Thread Length (mm): 19.9
- Wire Length (in): 13.19
- Wire Length (mm): 335
|Old Part No.:||2735041|
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.