Cat® High Pressure Sensor
Cat high pressure sensors use strain gage technology that generates an output signal (Analog, PWM or Variable Frequency) that is proportional to the applied pressure. The sensors are available with a variety of electrical connectors and process connection types.
• Small form factor
• Easy installation
• Available with integral connector or various harness lengths
• High pressure sensors are widely used in different machine applications, such as brake systems, steering systems, hydraulic systems, etc.
• Cat pressure sensors are application specific sensors. Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.
- Connector Type: 3 Pin Ampseal
- Hole Thread Size (in): SAE #6M
- Voltage (VAC): 5 DC Regulated
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.