Cat® Passive Low-Output Over-Mold Speed Sensor
- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
Cat passive speed sensors do not require any external electrical power supply. The output signal is an alternating current and the waveform function of the actuator is generally sinusoidal in nature. Voltage and frequency are both proportional to the surface speed of the actuator as it passes the sensor’s pole piece. Injection molded nylon is applied directly over the magnet and coil.
• Bolt-n-go style mounting bracket
• Lowest cost
• High position accuracy, NOT recommended for use in applications <100 rpm
• Lower output voltage
• Typical applications include cranks, timing, TC, TIS, and intermediate transmission speed sensors
- Bore Diameter (in): 0.73
- Connector Pin Count: 2-pin
- Insert Length (in): 0.89
- Overall Length (in): 2.70
- Sensor Type: Speed
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.