- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
O-Rings are mainly used in static application as both axial or radial seals to prevent leakage and contamination.
Cat® O-Rings are made from materials that are matched to the fluids, temperatures and pressures found in Cat® engines and machines. The materials resist wear and extrusion, and provide superior resistance to seal compression set. In addition, certain Cat® O-Rings are coated with PTFE to minimize seal twisting and cutting during seal installation.
Dimensions of our O-Rings are consistently held to tight tolerances to ensure they fit properly into seal grooves with the necessary seal compression.
With over 2500 O-Rings in different sizes and materials, Cat® O-Rings are your best solution for your Cat and other mobile equipment O-Ring needs.
Cat® sealing system uses a robust design, testing, and validation process. Buy the latest Genuine Cat seal to protect your investment.
O-Rings are used in a wide variety of applications throughout the entire Cat® product line.
- Coating: PTFE - Polytetrafluoroethylene
- Cross Section Diameter (in): 0.07
- Dash Size (in): 028
- Inside Diameter (in): 1.36
- Material: TFEP - Tetrafluoroethylenepropylene, TFEP (80)
- Material Description: TFEP is excellent in Coolant/Urea applications, and also works well in Air, Engine Oil, Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Oil, and Automatic Transmission Fluid. TFEP has good abrasion and cut resistance.
- Notes: Dimensions and Material Descriptions provided for reference only. Color may differ from image.
- Primary Sealing Material: Rubber
- Seal/O-Ring Type: Standard
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.