- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
O-Rings are mainly used in static application as both axial or radial seals to prevent leakage and contamination.
Cat® O-Rings are made from materials that are matched to the fluids, temperatures and pressures found in Cat® engines and machines. The materials resist wear and extrusion, and provide superior resistance to seal compression set. In addition, certain Cat® O-Rings are coated with PTFE to minimize seal twisting and cutting during seal installation.
Dimensions of our O-Rings are consistently held to tight tolerances to ensure they fit properly into seal grooves with the necessary seal compression.
With over 2500 O-Rings in different sizes and materials, Cat® O-Rings are your best solution for your Cat and other mobile equipment O-Ring needs.
Cat® sealing system uses a robust design, testing, and validation process. Buy the latest Genuine Cat seal to protect your investment.
O-Rings are used in a wide variety of applications throughout the entire Cat® product line.
- Applications: High temperature applications requiring resistance to air, fuels, lubricants and hydraulic fluids
- Coating: None
- Compatible With: Diester lubricants; Halogenated hydrocarbons (above 100 Deg. C); Highly resistant to compression set; Petroleum fluids; Phosphate ester fluids; Silicone fluids; Some acids
- Cross Section Diameter (in): 0.14
- Dash Size (in): 268
- Inside Diameter (in): 8.48
- Material: FKM - Fluoroelastomer, FKM (75)
- Material Description: FKM provides superior performance in most applications, including Air, Engine Oil, Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Oil, Automatic Transmission Fluid and Biodiesel. Most FKM formulations should not be used with Coolant/Urea. FKM is effective in high temperatures, and has good abrasion and cut resistance.
- Not Compatible With: Amines; Brake fluids; Engine Coolant; Fire Resistant Fluids; Ketones; Steam; Water
- Notes: Dimensions and Material Descriptions provided for reference only. Color may differ from image.
- Primary Sealing Material: Rubber
- Seal/O-Ring Type: Standard
- Temperature (°F): -40° - 350°
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.