Cat® Low Temperature Sensor
- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
Cat low temperature sensors use thermocouples and thermistors to sense temperature. Low temperature sensors are available as passive resistive output, thermocouple output or active PWM and analog outputs. The active temperature sensors must be powered by a regulated (5V or 8V) power supply.
• Better accuracy at low temperature
• Available in various thread sizes, connector types and harness lengths
• Low temperature sensors are used on machines and engines in air systems, fuel systems, engine oil systems, cooling systems, hydraulic systems etc.
• Cat temperature sensors are application specific sensors. Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.
- Connector Pin Count: 3-pin
- Connector Type: 3 Pin DT
- Overall Length (in): 1.81
- Sensor Type: Temperature
- Thread Size (in): #8 (3/4-16)
Note: Cat® parts shipped within the United States only.