Clutch Installation Kit
- Big Rig World carries Genuine OEM and Aftermarket brand parts to repair your vehicle at the lowest prices.
Kit When a transmission is pulled for a clutch replacement, doesn’t it make sense to replace the “other”clutch-related wear components?
The cost to pull the transmission again after the clutch installation far outweighs the cost to replace all the right parts with genuine parts the first time. An Eaton Clutch Installation Kit has all the parts and instructions you need for longer clutch life, smoother shifts and less wear on your the transmission.
• Input shaft design engineered to eliminate idle gear rattle.
• Shift tower & clutch housing gaskets – includes beaded surface to eliminate leak paths. The clutch housing gasket is compatible with both Fuller’s patented “Forced Lube” system and standard configuration transmissions.
• Includes front bearing cover engineered for smoother clutch brake surface with oil return grooves on the input shaft for maximum lube retention.
• Many kits contain long life flywheel pilot bearing with high temperature grease and Viton™ seals to resist the temperatures of today’s hotter running engines.
• Some kits include the cross shaft bushings for improved throw-out bearing life, smoother shifting, easier operation and protection against costly clutch housing repairs or replacements.
• More parts for the money priced well below the sum of the components.
• Each kit contains genuine Eaton components to make your clutch replacement a complete job. Popular kits include the clutch release fork for standard or hydraulic clutch release. Replace