Clutch- Eaton Fuller 15-1/2 In.
Ceramic Super Button Clutch Set
This is a new Original Equipment Eaton Fuller Solo 15 1/2" Pull Type Clutch Set. It is designed and manufactured to strict Original Equipment (OE) specifications, delivers more protection and less maintenance, and offers maximum uptime and performance.
A Solo clutch is a self-adjusting clutch set that eliminates the need for a mechanic to perform scheduled manual adjustments. The technology keeps the clutch in constant adjustment by maintaining bearing release position. Only a self-adjusting clutch, such as the Solo, should be used when replacing a clutch in a hydraulic release system.
- Solo technology keeps the clutch in constant adjustment by maintaining bearing release position
- Reduces time and risk of improper installation with automatic initial bearing position setup
- Features an easy-to-see wear indicator
- A full-round contamination baffle protects against debris
- Stainless steel cam spring delivers increased durability and long life
- Exclusive Vibration Control Technology Plus dampers significantly reduce severe vibrations and quiet neutral gear idle rattle
- Eliminates 13 manual adjustments for every truck, on average
- 3 year/350,000 mile warranty for productions and 2 year/ unlimited mileage warranty for aftermarket
- Provides optimum performance on trucks with hydraulic linkage
|(6) Super Ceramic Buttons per side
15-1/2" x 10T x 2"
VCT Plus 7 Spring
|Kit Includes: Pressure Plate with attached Release Bearing, (2) Clutch Discs, Center Plate
|Engine Torque = 2250 lb-ft.
Requires a minimum flywheel bore opening of 9.750"
|Old Part No.:||209708-32|
This Item Ships Oversize or Freight: Big Rig World Will Contact You For Shipping Costs. (Residential May Have Additional Fees Commercial Address Preferred)